me 20 Automatic edge bander with glue pot
5% online discount
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
me 20 is the automatic edge bander with glue designed for professional craftsmen and joineries that wants to edge band melaminic edges, PVC and ABS up to 2 mm and wooden strips up to 5 mm.
The very best finishing of the panel edge is guaranteed by the exclusive solution of the panel conveying belt, which prevents the panel having the feed affected by the typical pulses generated by the pinion of a
traditional feed track and ensures a smooth and linear panel movement.
The control panel with the 4” graphic display and keyboard with LED “soft touch” keys ensures a simple and intuitive machine setting and operation
Gluing unit equipped with an innovative system of self-lubrication of the glue pot which allows a more extensive use of the machine without necessity of lubrication.
End cutting unit for the cut at 90° on the leading and trailing edges of the panel. Possibility to exclude the unit from the control panel.
Superposed trimming unit equipped with vertical copying pads for an accurate positioning of tools with reference to the cutting point.
- Steel single-block machine frame, to guarantee an excellent support
for the operating units
- friction-free worktable with n.3 rollers
- panel feed by means of a top feeder with high-adherence toothed belt with steel cables inside
- manual feeder lifting with positioning of all operating units synchronised with the feeder and based on the panel height
- numeric readout of the selected panel
- telescopic front support with rollers for all the machine length
- anodized aluminium outfeed fence
- dedicated exhaust outlet for the glue pot smokes; wide centralized exhaust outlet for the dust collection
|worktable dimensions||mm(in)||1950 x 180 (76.75” x 7.06”)|
|worktable height||mm(in)||904 (35.56”)|
|thickness of rolled edges||mm(in)||0,4 ÷ 2 (0.19” ÷ 0.06”)|
|max. thickness of edges in strips||mm(in)||5 (0.19” )|
|min. ÷ max. working height||mm(in)||12 ÷ 50 (0.5” ÷ 0.5”)|
|min. panel length/width with rolled edges||mm(in)||180/65 (7.09” / 2.56”)|
|min. panel length (frontal end cutting only)||mm (in)||120 (4.75”)|
|coil holder plate||mm (in)||730 (28.75”)|
|feed motor power||kW||0,25|
|pneumatic operating pressure||Bar (PSI)||6,5 (95)|
|operating temperature||°C (°F)||190 (374)|
|exhaust outlet diameter (base)||mm (in)||120 (4.75”)|
|exhaust outlet diameter (glue pot)||mm (2.56)||60 (2.37”)|
|glue capacity||Kg (Lbs)||~ 0,8 (1.76)|
|widia cutters||Ø 75 mm Z4|
|cutters rotation speed||rpm||12.000|
|MINIMUM INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS|
|Exhaust air consumption||m³/h (CFM)||1017 (600)|
|Rated current Single-phase version||A||11|
|USA version - Voltages / Frequency||230V/60Hz|