me 40tr Automatic edge bander with glue pot and complete with pre-milling unit and rounding unit -
10% back to work
5% online discount
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
The me 40tr automatic edge bander has a rounding unit that allows to obtain high quality finished products, without further processing, allowing a considerable saving of time and increasing ease of processing.
With this edge bander it is possible to obtain a panel edge surface without any imperfections before the gluing operation thanks to the pre-milling unit. It utilizes 2 diamond tools with opposing rotation and timed intervention that, through the removal operation, corrects any panel imperfections caused by the saw cutting process and panel storage.
High productivity by the track feed speed. The encoder for feeding panel control ensures the total working cycle control.
Panel edge surface without any imperfections before the gluing operation thanks to the pre-milling unit. It utilizes 2 diamond tools with opposing rotation and timed intervention that, through the removal operation, corrects any panel imperfections caused by the saw cutting process and panel storage.
A new innovative system of self-lubrication of the glue pot, enables a more extensive use of the edge banding machine without the necessity of lubrication. Two rollers press the edge banding evenly and efficiently on to the panel edge for an ideal edge application
Technologically advanced solutions such as the rounding unit that carries out the end-cutting and the rounding of thin and thick edges up to 3 mm, for the best panel finish quality.
Optimal managing of the machine thanks to the ease-of-use PLC control panel that has a 4” graphic display with large and bright characters, keyboard with LED “soft touch” keys, adjustment and indication of the temperature for the glue pot.
- Pre-milling unit with independent exhaust system that ensures the panel cleaning removing dust and chips
- The glue inside the gluing unit is heated rapidly and evenly by the resistances.
- The gluing unit automatic reduces the glue temperature after a temporary halt in production when using the machine, avoiding burning of the glue.
- The glue spreading roller with electrical resistance inside provides a uniform glue spread and always at the maximum working temperature even on panels at the maximum working height.
- The kit for glue pot rapid substitution highly increases the machine productivity, reducing downtimes for replacement operations.
- The end-cutting unit is equipped with a blade and a high frequency motor to provide the best finishing quality of the machined edge. Furthermore, the absence of belts or other driving systems prevents any vibration assuring the best results at all times.
- To obtain excellent quality finishing the trimming unit has rotating copiers to align perfectly to the work piece and high frequency motors which generate high cutter rotating speed, reducing to a minimum any marks left from trimming and guaranteeing the absence of vibrations
- For the maximum machine versatility, the cutters are designed for straight or radius trimming of any type of edge, whether it is thick or thin, made of PVC, ABS, melamine, laminate or wood
- The edge thickness to machine with the trimming unit is easily set by means of two numerical readouts.
- The rounding unit is equipped with a tool and a high frequency motor to provide the best finishing quality of the machined edge. Furthermore, the absence of belts or other driving systems prevents any vibration assuring the best results at all times.
- The edge scraping unit grants high finishing quality of plastic material edges thanks to the radius knives that ensure the complete elimination of any marks left from the trimming unit tools.
- The edge scraping unit has a user-friendly device for exclusion of the unit when it is not in use
- The glue scraping unit eliminates any excess glue on the panel/edge joint for an optimal cleaning. The rotating copying device allows to machine even the most delicate panels.
- The brushing unit with tilted, vertically adjustable motors optimizes the cleaning/polishing action on the panel edge.
- With the automatic loading for edges in strips, the solid wood edge strips are automatically loaded and synchronized with the introduction of the panels into the machine.
- The high efficiency LED lamp for the machine interior improves the view of the operating units inside the machine without needing to open the cabin allowing a safe observation of the machine during the processing.
(Options and accessories included with this machine)
- Edge scraping unit
- Brushing unit
- Glue scraping unit
- Automatic loading device for edges in strips
- Internal machine lightening
- Tools kit radius 3 mm (instead of standard radius 2 mm)
|Workable dimensions||[mm]||3465 x 710 (136.44” x 27.94”)|
|Workable height||[mm]||875 (34.44”)|
|Thickness of rolled edges||[mm]||0.4 ÷ 3 (up to 0.12”)|
|Thickness of edges in strips||[mm]||up to 5 (up to 0.19”)|
|Min. ÷ max. panel height||[mm]||8 ÷ 50 (0.31 ÷ 1.94”)|
|Min. panel length/width with rolled edges||[mm]||190/110 (7.5” / 4.31”)|
|Min. panel length cut only on the front||[mm]||120 (4.75”)|
|Feed speed||[m/min]||9 (30 f/min)|
|Feed motor power||[kW]||0.55|
|Pneumatic operating pressure||[bar]||6.5|
|Exhaust outlet diameter (glue pot)||[mm]||80 (3.12”)|
No. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (trimming unit)
|No. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (pre-milling unit)||[mm]||80 (3.12”)|
|Operating temperature||[°C]||20 ÷ 190 (68 ÷ 374 °F)|
|No. 2 diamond tools||Ø 80 mm H=56 Z2 (3.12”)|
|Tools rotation speed||[rpm]||7.200|
|Stock removed||[mm]||0 ÷ 2 (up to 0.06”)|
|GLUE POT UNIT|
|Glue capacity||[kg]||0.8 (1.8 lbs.)|
|END CUTTING UNIT|
|End cutting blade||Ø 125 mm Z20 (4.94”)|
|Blade rotation speed||[rpm]||12.000|
|Tool||Ø 58 mm Z4|
|Tool rotation speed||[rpm]||12.000|
|Upper/lower motor power||[kW]||2 x 0.35|
|Widia cutters||Ø 55,3 mm Z3 (2.19”)|
|Cutters rotation speed||[rpm]||12.000|