balestrini pico md CNC tenoning mortising machine
5% online discount
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
balestrini pico md is a cnc machine that brings together tenoning and mortising functions in one product. It is ideal for producing Miter Door joints on frames and cabinet doors, in solid wood or paper wrapped MDF to be assembled without using dowels.
Thanks to "Infinity" work cycle that uses the interpolation of the two NC axes, it is possible to execute pendulum machining without cycle interruptions.
The 21,5” touch screen eye-M console, positioned on mobile support, allows to use the simple and intuitive Maestro active joint HMI.
N.2 front worktables equipped with work-piece reference fence, vertical clamping cylinder, horizontal clamping cylinder and front reference stop for execution of mortise/tenons on each table for maximum versatility. The dual clamping system provides accurate machining and a consistent 45° angle
Simplified programming with Maestro active joint software that allows to select numerous macros for Miter door joint, tenons, holes and multiple mortises programming in materials of different widths. Easily manage tool path for perfect joint quality
Specifically designed diamond tenon/milling tools and solid machine construction provide a high-quality finish on all material types.
The tenoning unit with 4,5 kW electro-spindle and 9,000-12,000 rpm rotation speed and dedicated mortising unit allows cycles with maximum productivity up to 50 frames per hour.
- Drilling-mortising unit with 2 kW electro-spindle and 12,000-18,000 rpm rotation speed to perform all the complementary machining
- N.1 drilling-mortising bit with 3/8" diameter (2.04” machining length and 4.33” total length)
- Tool-holder shank with 25 mm diameter
- Diamond tipped tenon/milling tools designed for solid wood and wrapped MDF
- Movement of interpolated axes by Brushless motors for high accuracy and rapidity
- NOTE: Tenoning cutter out of this scope of supply
(Options and accessories included with this machine)
- Movement of interpolated axes by brushless motors
- N°2 front worktables
- Tenoning unit
- Drilling/Mortising unit
- Operator panel "eye-M"
- Beckhoff Control Unit
- Maestro Active Joint Human-Machine Interface software
- Pre-set macros
- Extraction outlets on machine bed
- Emergency stop button
- Toolholder shank diameter 25 mm
- N°1 Drilling /mortising bit with diameter 3/8"
Dimensions of each table
520 x 320 (20.47 x 12.59)
0° ÷ 45°
Work-piece cross-section max. (width x thickness)
With 45° cut
102 x 30 (4.01 x 1.18)
With straight cut.
150 x 30 (5.9 x 1.18)
Work-piece cross-section min. (width x thickness)
With 0° or 45° cut
38 x 15 (1.49 x .59)
Min. with straight cut
Tenon dimensions with standard tool
Hole or mortise dimensions
Max. hole diameter
Max. mortise length
Max. mortise thickness
5 ÷ 16 (0.19 ÷ 0.62)
Max. hole/mortise depth
"Miter door" work cycle time
Minimum installation requirement
14 KVA - 21 A
Air consumption system machine
Suction air consumption, n. 1 Ø 100 mm
1 x 850 (500)
Suction air consumption, n. 2 Ø 150 mm
2 x 1900 (1,120)
Suction air speed
USA Version – Voltage and Frequency
400EU / 50-60Hz