minimax sc 2c Circular saw three-phase motor version
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
The minimax sc 2c is a precise, compact and with a low investment circular saw with tilting blade, ideal for small spaces and for those who do not want to give up the reliability of SCM joinery machines. An important feature is the presence of the scoring unit, which can be easily adjusted from the outside of the machine, as well as a surprising cut of both thick solid wood and even upgraded panels, with the saw unit with a 315mm maximum diameter blade which guarantees a 100mm cutting height with installed scorer.
Performance without limits
Incredible cutting of both very thick solid wood and panels, even those veneered, thanks to the new saw unit with a blade that has a maximum diameter of 315 mm that grants a 100 mm cutting height with the scoring blade installed.
Easier and more precise cutting is possible due to a perfectly stable support that is guaranteed, even for large work pieces, the wide sliding table and the large squaring frame fence provided as st+W30andard. Top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self-cleaning dustproof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustment required.
The table is made of extruded anodized aluminium with a closed honeycomb structure. The sliding table runs on an exclusive slideway system consisting of calibrated and hardened F550 SX steel guides.
- Very high effective saw unit exhaust hood: the emission level is 90% lower with respect to the maximum level allowed by the European safety regulations!
- The adjustment of the scoring unit complete with blade is carried out from machine outside with specific knobs and without necessity of keys
- The sliding carriage ensures top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self-cleaning dustproof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustments required.
- The telescopic squaring rule is equipped with 2 flip-over stops which allow to have precise references that can be used for both profiles.
- Absolute precision and rapid positioning of the parallel fence which slides on a ground steel round bar
- Extruded aluminum parallel fence with support and rapid locking guarantee maximum practicality.
sc 2c mm (in)
cast iron worktable dimensions
1020 x 325 (40.12 x 12.81”)
90° ÷ 45°
max. blade diameter with scoring blade installed
max. saw blade projection from table at 90°/45°
100/78 (3.87 / 3”)
max. squaring stroke
cutting width on parallel fence