minimax sc 3c Three Phase
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
The minimax sc 3 classic, the most compact sliding table saw for handling full-sized sheets. With a 2660mm sliding table stroke, it easily rips down 2400mm lengths, maximizing panel yield. Ideal for faced boards, it features a large crosscut fence, flip-over stops, and an oversized outrigger support table. With an aluminum sliding table, 300mm blade capacity, and scoring saw, it delivers precise performance. The 900mm ripping capacity and scratch-free operation make it a reliable choice.
Performance without limits
Incredible cutting of both very thick solid wood and panels, even those veneered, thanks to the new saw unit with a blade that has a maximum diameter of 315 mm that grants a 100 mm cutting height with the scoring blade installed.
Easier and more precise cutting is possible due to a perfectly stable support that is guaranteed, even for large work pieces, the wide sliding table and the large squaring frame fence provided as st+W30andard. Top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self-cleaning dustproof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustment required.
The table is made of extruded anodized aluminium with a closed honeycomb structure. The sliding table runs on an exclusive slideway system consisting of calibrated and hardened F550 SX steel guides.
- Very high effective saw unit exhaust hood: the emission level is 90% lower with respect to the maximum level allowed by the European safety regulations!
- The sliding carriage ensures top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self-cleaning dustproof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustments required.
- The sliding carriage is equipped with an additional table for the support of large dimensioned panels.
- The telescopic squaring rule is equipped with 2 flip-over stops which allow to have precise references that can be used for both profiles.
- The angular cutting device with flip-over stops allows to rapidly perform mitre cuts without moving the squaring fence and it is very useful for small work pieces
- Absolute precision and rapid positioning of the parallel fence which slides on a ground steel round bar
- Extruded aluminum fences with support and rapid locking guarantee maximum practicality.
|Max. sawblade diameter||mm / inches||315 / 12|
|Sawblade arbor size||mm / inches||30 / 1.18|
|Max. sawblade projection from table at 90°/45°||mm / inches||100/78 3.94/3.07|
|Cutting width on parallel fence (Rip capacity)||mm / inches||900 / 50|
|Max. squaring stroke of sliding table saw||mm / ft||1600 / 5.5|