olimpic k 360 Single-sided automatic edge bander
(Shipping and installation* included, taxes not included)
*Applicable only for models that require SCM installation
Versatility and high machining quality with the SCM olimpic k 360, the machine with the aim to be the new reference point in the market for entry level edge banders and complete with a rounding unit.
Compact and easy-to-use due to its advanced technological solutions designed to ensure optimal panel finishing. It is simply the perfect edge bander for companies who require continuous and high quality edge banding of panels even though they may be different from one to another.
The use of ""multiedge"" machining heads with electronic axes allows the machine to be set up automatically to machine panels with 2 different radii, solid wood and thin edges.
*Photos may include optional equipment. Please verify availability and compatibility under Product Details and Specs.
“R-K” trimming unit: rapid machining changeover between thin, thick and solid wood edges thanks to the 3 automatic working positions.
“Round 1” rounding unit: edge angles finishing on straight and shaped panels.
StarTouch electronic control a 12” Touch-Screen colour display.
Pre-milling unit: it trims the panel edge obtaining a perfect uniform surface for the glue application and a perfect jointing line with the edge.
- Main frame made of bended and welded steel plates to ensure a high rigidity structure
- Top steel presser, complete with two rows of rubber coated wheels mounted on bearings and enclosure that covers the wheels.
- Manual adjustment of presser at machine infeed with positioning numerical readout
- Top operating groups fixed to the presser or mechanically connected on to it to allow the automatic positioning according to the panel thickness. Lower groups fixed to the horizontal beam for a precise reference with respect of the panel.
- All frequency motors equipped with inverter.
- Safety enclosure on the entire length of the machine with poly-carbonate windows for the groups visualisation during machining.
- Exhaust outlets for the operating groups positioned on the top side of the safety enclosure
- Mobile control panel at machine infeed for an easy use from the operator's working position
- Electrical cabinet positioned inside the main frame with door that allow an easy access in case of any maintenance operations. The cabinet is in conformity with the current safety regulations
- Feed track made of pads coated with high friction rubber fixed on n ¾ industrial chain.
- Sliding of pads on two guideways, one round and one flat, to ensure straightness of movement and resistance to side loads
- Manual pads lubrication
- Panel support rollers positioned parallel to the track. It can be extended on the entire lengh of the machine. It is made of telescopic opening system and panel sliding plastic wheels with steel pivot pins.
*Do not include power cable
(Options and accessories included with this machine)
- Electrical voltage 220/230 50/60 Hz
- "StarTouch" electronic control instead of "Orion One Plus"
- "Nesting" copying device kit
- "AAR" anti-adhesive unit
- Spray-mist device for edge finishing
- Tools kit R=1,5 instead of R=2
- "SGP-E" glue pot - Instead of the standard one
- "K-2 Radius" end cutting unit
- Pair of COMBI cutters, R=3mm
- Pair of cutters R=3 mm for edge scraping unit
- "RC-N" glue scraping unit
- "SP-V" brushing unit
Track feed speed
Thickness of edges in strips
Thickness of rolled edges
Max. section of rolled edges
Coil-holder plate diameter
Exceeding material to the panel thickness
Distance between two successive panels
Minimum panel length (100 mm min. width)
Min. length of edge in rolls
Min. length of edge in strips
Min. panel width (210 mm min. length)
Opening for panel support roller