minimax cu 300c Universal combined machine - T - 5.5'
(Shipping and installation* included, taxes not included)
*Applicable only for models that require SCM installation
The universal combined machine cu 300c is a high-level solution in the field of multifunctional joinery machines. Among the most important aspects, in order to ensure precision and reliability, there is the extremely efficient exhaust hood, which, by ensuring a clean machine environment, facilitates its maintenance and increases the machine precision and reliability overtime.
Universal combined machine with all minimax quality, at the most affordable price, ideal for demanding hobbyists and crafts woodworking workshops.
The distinctive features of all our combined woodworking machines are:
Maximum flexibility when using the cutters, with the spindle moulder unit equipped with various speeds. The machines are equipped with spindle moulder hood with micrometric adjustment, very useful for moulding working.
The tenoning operations (option) are easy tank to the aluminum carriage and the dedicated speed
A tiltable saw unit, with sliding of the anodized aluminum carriage next to the blade for a better cutting precision are only some of the standard equipment of the minimax woodworking combined machines.
The lifting and tilting of the unit with practical hand wheels guarantee an easy setting among different machining.
*Photos may include optional equipment. Please verify availability and compatibility under Product Details and Specs.
An incredible cutting with the saw unit with 315 mm maximum blade (not included) diameter with the scoring blade installed.
The scoring unit adjustment is carried out from outside the machine by means of with special knobs and without the necessity of keys
Thicknessing is more comfortable: during the changeover from surfacing to thicknessing the surfacing tables open towards the inside of the machine, with a 90° angle, and simultaneously.
Large squaring frame with professional telescopic swinging arm support
SCM Thundercut App for tablet: cutting optimizer and sequencer even for less experienced operators
- Very high effective saw unit exhaust hood: the emission level is 90% lower with respect to the maximum level allowed by the European safety regulations!
- The sliding carriage ensures top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self cleaning dustproof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustments required.
- The sliding carriage is equipped with an additional table for the support of large dimensioned panels.
- The telescopic squaring rule is equipped with 2 flip-over stops which allow to have precise references that can be used for both profiles.
- The angular cutting device with flip-over stops allows to rapidly perform mitre cuts without moving the squaring fence and it is very useful for small work pieces
- The Tersa cutterblock with automatic knives clamping by means of the centrifugal force ensures safe and precise machining. The system, without fixing screws, makes knives substitution extremely fast
- For an impeccable result, the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined.
- The thicknesser infeed roller has helical toothing to guarantee strong, constant work piece feed
- The sandblasted steel thicknesser outfeed roller maintains the perfect post-machining finish.
- Professional fences are supplied for the saw and surfacing planer. The fences are designed to be easy to remove and to allow a rapid changeover from one type of operation to another.
- Handwheel with gravitational numerical readout for an easy and precise positioning of the thicknessing table
- The spindle moulder unit has a cast iron structure and it is closed off by a cast iron “cup” to protect mechanical components inside the machine from sawdust, shavings and dirt.
- Precise and safe machining with the spindle moulder fence with micrometric adjustment complete with vertical and horizontal pressers.
- With the cast iron mortiser, complete with self-centering 0-16 mm “Wescott” type chuck, drilling holes and mortises are easily carried out
- Wheels for an easy machine movement
(Options and accessories included with this machine)
- Version with maximum squaring stroke 2600 mm
- Belt driven scoring unit complete with blade
- Additional table on the sliding table
- 2 extra handwheels for the operating units movement
- Handwheel with gravitational numerical readout for the thicknessing table positioning
- "DADO SET" capability
- Professional fences
- "Tersa" cutterblock Ø 72 mm with 3 knives with rapid locking system
- Cast iron mortiser
- 0-16 mm self-centering (Wescott type) chuck
- Exhaust outlet under the worktable
- Wheels for machine movement
- Reverse spindle rotation (non CE)
- 3 single-phase motors 3,6kW (4,8hp) 60Hz
- Interchangeable spindle
- Spindle moulder shaft of 1 1/4"
- Locking by countersunk socket screw
Useful working width
Cutter block diameter
Maximum stock removal
Surfacing tables total length
Thicknessing table dimensions
585 x 300 (23” x 11.81)”
Feed speed on thicknesser
Minimum ÷ maximum working height on thicknesser
3 ÷ 230 (0.12”÷9”)
Cast iron saw-spindle moulder worktable dimensions
1115 x 335 (43.87”x13.19”)
90° ÷ 45°
Maximum saw blade diam. with scoring blade installed
Maximum saw blade projection from table at 90°/45°
Maximum squaring stroke
Cutting width on parallel fence
Max. useful spindle length
Spindle moulder speed (at 50 Hz)
Max. tool diameter when profiling
Max. diam. of tool lowered under the table at 90°
Other technical features:
Three-phase motors S6
5kW (6,6hp) 50Hz - 6kW (8hp) 60Hz
Exhaust outlets diameter
MINIMUM INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
Section of electrical cable
Voltage - frequency
230V - 60Hz