class si 400ep Circular saw
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
The class si 400ep circular saw represents a great example of superior technology combined with an ease of use.
The “Ready” control gives to the user the practical advantage for automatic control of the main positions. The programming of the work becomes simple and effective with the electronic control with a 4” LCD dispaly. The working mode can be manual, semi-automatic and automatic with a memory capacity of up to 99 programs. The tool data setting has automatic height adjustment. This control panel includes a calculator and hour counter.
Item currently not available
For this model the SCM installation is required.
The saw blade lifting of the saw unit is carried out by a sturdy cast-iron structure with sliding on ground round slideways which guarantee the best accuracy. The unit tilting is carried out on cast-iron rotation sectors in a crescent shape to ensure reliability over time
Easy: maximum reliability due to the function pushbuttons and easy-to-use with the electronic control of up to 5 axes with the 7” LCD display, 16:9 format. These features translate into immediate improvements in productivity and guarantees the capability of the full potential of the machine
Optimal support also to larger pieces, with the sliding table 400 mm (15.75”) wide. The slideways, with special arch-ground steel profile (SCM solution), are secured with a procedure of aluminum riveting so that to ensure an exceptional precision and smoothness
Speed and precision ensured by the motorised programmable rip fence mounted on a recirculating ball screw mechanism with sliding on linear guides. The fence can be overturned when extra-support for very large panels is needed.
SCM Thundercut App for mobile devices: optimizer/sequencer even for not skilled workers
- The large display of the "Easy" control suggests to the operator information for the correct use of any cutting configuration. In particular, it displays in real time the correct position of the stop on the basis of the known measurements of the work-piece (SCM solution)
- Maximum torsional rigidity and total absence of vibration through the closed loop structure of the saw unit which ensures perfect alignment of the blades during tilted and difficult cuts
- The saw blade uses 100% of the motor power, thanks to the scoring blade with an independent motor
- Vertical and lateral adjustments of the scoring unit are carried out electronically by the "Easy" control, for the maximum practicality and accuracy
- The machine is provided with a 120 mm (4.75”) diameter, manually expandable scoring blade with variable thickness from 2,8 to 3,6 mm (0.11 - 0.14”) for the maximum versatility
- The “arc” profile of the class arch-ground steel slideways (SCM solution) ensures: no play and loads four times higher than others; +/- 0,05 mm tolerance on the entire carriage length for straight and high quality cutting; sliding effectiveness over time, thanks to the particular guides positioning which ensures protection from dust
- The carriage sliding system is guaranteed for 10 years: a proof of reliability and technology without comparisons
- The possibility to start or stop the blades motors from the pushbuttons located at the ends of the carriage considerably helps when machining large dimensioned panels
- The "Compex" squaring frame has an automatic self-adjustment of stops position in respect of the blade and fence tilting angle. Furthermore, thanks to the dedicated frame
|blades tilting||90° ÷ 45°|
|max. saw blade diam. with scoring blade installed||mm (in)||400 (15.75”)|
|max. saw blade projection from table at 90°/45°||mm (in)||140/97(5.5 / 3.81”)|
|scoring blade diameter||mm (in)||120 (4.75”)|
|squaring stroke||mm (in)||3200 (10.5’)|
|cutting width on parallel fence||mm (in)||1500 (62.94”)|
|Other technical features:|
|three-phase motor||11kW (15hp) 60Hz|
|exhaust outlets diameter||120 (4.75”)|
|MINIMUM INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS|
|voltage frequency||230V 60Hz|