class s 630 Thicknessing planer
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
As a planer, for the class s 630, one of the most important features is the best finish and effectiveness of the feeding of any material and in any working condition and this is due to the adjustment of rollers that allows to change at any time the pressure applied on the work piece. It does not end here. The stopping of the work piece and the presence of notches on its surface are eliminated due to the movement system on all three rollers that allows their vertical displacement by rotation and the best linear feeding.
The stopping of the work piece and the presence of notches on its surface are eliminated due to the movement system on connecting rods of all the three feeding rollers that allows their vertical displacement by rotation so to have the best linear feeding.
The 4 dust protected screws with a large diameter combined with the 2 side linear guides ensure worktable sturdiness and stability, eliminating the necessity of locking it in position and guaranteeing high precision and reliability over time.
Quick and easy changeover of the rollers thanks to their interchangeable system that allows the operator to configure the machine drive function in case of special requirements such as minimum removals of fine woods.
The “Xylent” spiralknives cutter block gives an exceptional finish with reduced noise during machining thus to provide a more comfortable working environment.
- Perfect surfaces and high feeding performance thanks to the planer unit with two rubber outfeed rollers
- Powered worktable lifting with micrometric adjustment and digital readout for the maximum praticity and precision
- The feed speed controlled by inverter from control panel is very practical and has a dedicated warning light to indicate too higher speeds so that to preserve the motor from failures
- The “Xylent” cutter block also improves the dust extraction due to the production of very small chips
- Each cutter of the “Xylent” block has 4 tips which can be rotated into the cutting position when worn, therefore increasing the knives production life before they require replacement
- The sectioned steel infeed roller allows the simultaneous processing of different workpieces thicknesses giving great results even with minimum removal
- The thicknessing table with idle rollers is very helpful with the feeding of moist and/or resinous wood. It is particularly suitable for heavy duty woodworking operations and with rough work-pieces
- Top power! The machine has a 11kW (15hp) 60Hz motor with automatic star-delta starter
(Options and accessories included with this machine)
- Thicknessing table with 2 idle rollers
- First sectional feed roller in steel alternative to the std toothed roller
- "Xylent" spiralknife cutterblock with 3 series of knife
- 10 spare inserts kit (15x15x2,5) for Xylent spindle
- Motor 9 kW Hz50 (11 kW Hz60)
|Working width||mm (in)||630 (24.81”)|
|Worktable dimension||mm (in)||640 x 1000|
(25.19” x 39.37”)
|Working height (min/max)||mm (in)||3,5/300|
|Max. stock removal||8 (0.31”)|
|Minimum working length||260 (10.25”)|
|Minimum working width||10 (0.37”)|
|Cuterblock diameter||120 (4.75”)|
|Feed speed||mm (in)||4 ÷ 20|
(0.19” ÷ 0.81”)
|Other technical features:|
|Three-phase motor||11kW (15hp) 60Hz|
|Exhaust outlets diameter||150 (5.87”)|
|MINIMUM INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS|
|Voltage - frequency||230V - 60Hz|