minimax cu 300c Universal combined machine - T - 5.5'
5% online discount
(Price does not include taxes, shipping and installation)
The universal combined machine cu 300c is a high-level solution in the field of multifunctional joinery machines. Among the most important aspects, in order to ensure precision and reliability, there is the extremely efficient exhaust hood, which, by ensuring a clean machine environment, facilitates its maintenance and increases the machine precision and reliability overtime. Others very important aspects of this machine are ease of use, flexibility, accuracy and safety. Discover all of them looking at the technical details of the product page.
An incredible cutting with the saw unit with 315 mm maximum blade (not included) diameter with the scoring blade installed
The scoring unit adjustment is carried out from outside the machine by means of with special knobs and without the necessity of keys
Large squaring frame with professional telescopic swinging arm support
Thicknessing is more comfortable: during the changeover from surfacing to thicknessing the surfacing tables open towards the inside of the machine, with a 90° angle, and simultaneously
SCM Thundercut App for tablet: cutting optimizer and sequencer even for less experienced operators
- Very high effective saw unit exhaust hood: the emission level is 90% lower with respect to the maximum level allowed by the European safety regulations!
- The sliding carriage ensures top quality precision, smooth and silent action, self cleaning dustproof system, long lasting accuracy, no adjustments required.
- The sliding carriage is equipped with an additional table for the support of large dimensioned panels.
- The telescopic squaring rule is equipped with 2 flip-over stops which allow to have precise references that can be used for both profiles.
- The angular cutting device with flip-over stops allows to rapidly perform mitre cuts without moving the squaring fence and it is very useful for small work pieces
- The Tersa cutterblock with automatic knives clamping by means of the centrifugal force ensures safe and precise machining. The system, without fixing screws, makes knives substitution extremely fast
- For an impeccable result, the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined.
- The thicknesser infeed roller has helical toothing to guarantee strong, constant work piece feed
- The sandblasted steel thicknesser outfeed roller maintains the perfect post-machining finish.
- Professional fences are supplied for the saw and surfacing planer. The fences are designed to be easy to remove and to allow a rapid changeover from one type of operation to another.
- Handwheel with gravitational numerical readout for an easy and precise positioning of the thicknessing table
- The spindle moulder unit has a cast iron structure and it is closed off by a cats iron “cup” to protect mechanical components inside the machine from sawdust, shavings and dirt.
- Precise and safe machining with the spindle moulder fence with micrometric adjustment complete with vertical and horizontal pressers.
- With the cast iron mortiser, complete with self-centering 0-16 mm “Wescott” type chuck, drilling holes and mortises are easily carried out
|useful working width||mm(in)||300 (11.81”)|
|cutter block diameter||mm(in)||72 (2.81”)|
|maximum stock removal||mm(in)||4 (0.19”)|
|surfacing tables total length||mm(in)||1510 (59.44”)|
|thicknessing table dimensions||mm(in)||585 x 300 (23” x 11.81)”|
|feed speed on thicknesser||7 (0.25”)|
|minimum ÷ maximum working height on thicknesser||mm(in)||3 ÷ 230 (0.12”÷9”)|
|cast iron saw-spindle moulder worktable dimensions||mm(in)||1115 x 335 (43.87”x13.19”)|
|blades tilting||90° ÷ 45°|
|maximum saw blade diam. with scoring blade installed||mm(in)||315 (12.37”)|
|maximum saw blade projection from table at 90°/45°||mm(in)||100/78 (3.94”/3.06”)|
|maximum squaring stroke||mm(in)||1600 (62.94”)|
|cutting width on parallel fence||mm(in)||820 (32.31”)|
|spindle diameter||mm(in)||1 1/4"|
|max. useful spindle length||mm(in)||100 (3.94”)|
|spindle moulder speed||rpm||4200/8400/12.000|
|max. tool diameter when profiling||mm(in)||210 (8.25”)|
|max. diam. of tool lowered under the table at 90°||mm(in)||180 (7.06”)|
|Other technical features:|
|single-phase motors||3,6kW (4,8hp) 60Hz|
|exhaust outlets diameter||mm(in)||120 (4.75”)|
|MINIMUM INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS|
|section of electrical cable||mm2(in)||6 (0.25”)|
|voltage - frequency||230V - 60Hz|